To 1.9. Ok, so it’s not quite 2, but it’s much better than the 1.5 of Wednesday and definitely an upward curve. Waiting to hear if I need to carry on the Clexane jabs. I suspect the answer is yes, but I’m sure that next check (on Friday) will show that I’m above 2 and on my way to 2.5 and that means I won’t need to pack syringes for MSc residential. In the meantime, we wait for the call to see if i need to ask Hospital Number 2 to deliver another pack of Clexanes.
Update at 12.55: Clexane continues until I get to 2.0.